Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's A Jungle Out There!

My card today is for this week's sketch challenge on SCS. I used my witch doctor from High Hopes Stamps and also another of the DP from the new Archaic range from Basic Grey.

Not much to tell you about this one as it is pretty self explanatory. Hope you all have a nice day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Witch Doctor - High Hopes Stamps; Sentiment - My Favorite Things
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Always Artichoke - SU; Archaic DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Really Rust SU Ink; Brown & Rust Brads; Foam Tape.


6 comments:

Shelly said...

The DP is so perfect and I love that stamp. Very cute Frances!

Anonymous said...

That paper is perfect with your little witch doctor! Great coloring!

Michelle Tech said...

Look at that! I love it!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card! I love that DP and how well it goes with your stamp!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so cute!! Love the dp and colored brads! Adorable image!

Sues said...

This has got to be my favorite one so far!!! TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!