Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Becky!

I am not sure if I am 100% happy with this card .... but this is what I did for this week's sketch challenge over on SCS. I wanted to use my new stamp I received from Rubbernecker yesterday called Becky ... as I have a Becky how could I not buy this stamp LOL!

I think this is a pretty self explanatory card so I won't go on & on about it .... I used red pearls at the top and bottom of the card rather than brads. And I paper pierced the bottom left hand corner of my main image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Becky - Rubbernecker; Sentiment - Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Real Red, Ballet Blue - SU; DP - Unknown.
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Mat & Tool; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Pearls; Foam Tape


7 comments:

Karin said...

it is so cute. you've did a great job.

Classroomfree said...

Lovely and bright :o)

Anonymous said...

What a "goofy golf" card....very cute!
Helene

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Very cute, Frances! And yes, you did have to buy the Becky. Great new siggy!

1 Crafty Gal said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Its adorable and your coloring is amazing! Yes, you do have to buy all Becky stamps (and all owl stamps). :D

Renee said...

cute cute cute!