Monday, May 26, 2008

Giraffe In The Jungle!

Happy Monday to you all, today's card is for this weeks MFT sketch challenge over on the MFT Members Forum of SCS.

Today I decided to use my "It's a Jungle" set from MFT. I stamped the giraffe onto white card .... then I stamped the grass area and the leaves above the giraffe. I sponged on some green in the grass area to fill in the grass and then sponge in the blue for the sky.

On another piece of white card I stamped the girl with binoculars ... I cut this out using my circle nestabilities .... I also used this for the layers.

The DP used here is another of the "archaic" range by Basic Grey .... this range of DP is getting quite a work out by me I love it!!!!!

I added brown brads to the strip down the right side of the card. To finish my card I added a photo corner to the top left hand corner.

Recipe:
Stamps: It's A Jungle Set - MFT
Paper: White; Always Artichoke & Chocolate Chip - SU; Archaic DP - Basic Grey
Other: Black; Old Olive SU Ink; Celeste Blue Impress Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Brown Brads; Photo Corner Punch; Foam Tape


8 comments:

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

WoW! This is really awesome, Frances!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love love love this Frances

Krisstee said...

WOW is right! That card just jumped out at me when I saw it. Everything about it is great!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is awesome!! I love the grass and your coloring!!

Mia said...

WOW!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! I love everything on it. TFS! :-)

Renee said...

Oh I love your jungle card! You did a wonderful job with the colors and layout :)

Linda said...

Wow...I love this card.Great!!!

Kim said...

Wow Frances!!! This is fabulous!