Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hot Dog!

I was glad to see that Beate's weekend sketch challenge was an easy one today ... as that meant I could get a quick card made for it. It is a fairly simple card so don't think I need to go into how I made it.

I am not sure how much stamping I will manage to get done this weekend as you see my DH has finally started revamping my stamping area ... he is outside as I type building my new shelving system to house my card/paper, stamps & many other bits and pieces. When he is almost ready to install it ... he will come inside and tell me to start removing everything off my existing shelves so he can remove the old ones and install the new ... I am looking forward to the finished product ... but not so much for the part about removing everything ... not even sure where I will be able to put it even temporarily LOL ... oh well ... I know it will be worth it in the end!

I know some of you have asked that you would like to see my stamping area ... I have not been ignoring you I promise .... just waiting until it is all done. When it is finished I will share some pics but it could be a little while yet.

Recipe:
Stamps: It's a Mod Mod World - The Cat's Pajamas
Paper: White; Garden Green, Night of Navy & Brocade Blue -SU; DP - KI Memories
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Blue Brads; Foam Tape


10 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

Totally in love with the stamp and your papers!

Anonymous said...

Your card is so adorable! Sometimes a simple card design just feels right:)

Shannan Teubner said...

What an awesome card! Love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Frances this is so rich looking.

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable!!

Mia said...

Love the colors & love how simple, yet beautiful this card is. TFS! Can't wait to see what your finished craft area will look like. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors you chose and that stamp is too cute!
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs and smiles

Judy in Indiana said...

That dog card is very cute, and your little flag wavin' boy could give Hanna a run for her money!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Cute, cute, cute!! That dp is the perfect bg for that fun dog!! Awesome card Hoots!

Renee said...

Cute card! I love Cats Pajama's! Great colors too :)