Friday, May 23, 2008

Celebrate the Day!

Doesn't this little guy look cute?? This is another sneak peek of new stamps being released by H & M Stamps this Sunday 25th May. This time I am using the set called "Celebrate the Day". The set contains 5 images & 3 sentiments to help you celebrate occasions like 4th July, Graduations & Summer.

Here I have made a card to help celebrate 4th of July .... of course being an Aussie I don't have a need to make many 4th July cards but I did enjoy creating this one. I used my oval nestabilities to create my layers for my main image. The sentiment was stamped onto a punched out star and attached to the bottom right hand corner of the card.

Recipe:
Stamps: Celebrate the Day - H & M Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red & Ballet Blue - SU; DP - My Minds Eye
Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Star Punch; Red Brads; Red Grosgrain Ribbon



6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this!

Many Blessings,
M.

Heather said...

Frances! Love this card! So fun and patriotic! Super coloring!

Mia said...

This card screams fourth of July! I love that little guy. I am going over to H&M Stamps immediately to grab him. Love, love, love this card!!! Thanks for sharing. :-)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Great card!

Anonymous said...

great card!

Renee said...

This is very patriotic and I love it! He's so cute! Great job :)