Saturday, May 31, 2008

You're Out Of This World!

Hi I am back with another card to share with you today. As you all know my DH has been remodelling my stamping area ... well phase 1 is now complete ... well complete enough for me to replace all my stamping supplies ... boy is that a BIG job! I have the main part done .... the stamps; the papers etc ... just all those little things I need to find homes for. Anyway I worked on that all day yesterday and still have heaps to do but I just had to get out from under all that stuff and get some stamping done (the card that was uploaded earlier was made a week or two ago).

Oh and yes I will take photos of my new area later today and share with you all tomorrow.

My card today is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge ... one thing about having my storage system is that I can actually get to all that DP I purchased years back and haven't used cause it was such a drama to get to it. I saw this star DP yesterday while I was putting all my DP into their drawers so figured I would use it with the "Out of This World" set by Lizzie Anne Designs.

I used my rectangle nestabilities to cut my scallop rectangle to layer my main image on ... I did have to cut it down a little and rejoin it to get the size I needed. The ribbon was actually white ... I used my copics to get the color I needed. To finish off my card I punched out 3 small stars and attach them to my card ... adding a little bling to the centre of each star.

Recipe:
Stamps: Out of this World - Lizzie Anne Designs
Papers: White; Ballet Blue, Bordering Blue & Apricot Appeal - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Bordering Blue SU Ink; White Grosgrain Ribbon; Rectangle Nestabilities; Star Punch; Rhinestones; Copic Markers; Foam Tape


10 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances and can't wait to see those picture of your new space.

Anonymous said...

This card is totally darling!
I'm pacing now ... waitin' on those stampin' space pics!!

Antje said...

What a sweet card....the star you added are just perfect!

Renee said...

This is really cute! Great colors :) I've been wanting this set but haven't bought it yet but I think you just pushed me over the edge I'm gonna order it today!

Jennifer Love said...

Love this card! So cute and the colors are great!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card for a little boy!! The colors are perfect and so are the stars!

Can't wait to see your altered studio!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Frances! I love it! It's soooo cute!
Thanks for always playing with the sketches!
Have a great weekend
Hugs and smiles

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

This is so cute! I just received some images of this set and can't wait to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Dawn Easton said...

Oh so cute!!

Sarah said...

Fantastic card! So cute!

xx :0)