Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another “Dog” Gone Birthday!

OCC-Pet-Parade-wm

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

It’s OCC challenge time over on the Our Creative Corner Blog. This week the challenge is a Pet Parade …. we had to use a cat or dog image on our cards. I had downloaded this cute birthday dog a few months ago from The Digi Shack so I decided to use that for my card today. It comes with both the image and the sentiment … and the fun thing about digi stamps is you can make them whatever size you want.

To create the texture on my blue panel I grabbed my fiskars pets texture plate that I have had for years but haven’t used … now I have my big shot I will be using them a lot more!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the OCC Designers cards over on the OCC Blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Dog gone birthday set – The Digi Shack

Paper: White; Pacific Point & Chocolate Chip – SU; Pet Stack DP – DCWV

Other: Black Ink; White Ink; Oval Punch; Label Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Fiskars Texture Plate; Paper Piecing Mat & Tool; Foam Tape; Copics

12 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable.....and that dp is fab too

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the paper, the fun dog image, the sentiment -- LOVE it all!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super awesome birthday card - Frances!!! This is sooo cute!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

He is so cute!!!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Ha!! This image is hilarious...what a fun card!!!

LorettaL said...

Frances, your card is da-bomb!!! It's practically perfect in every way!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Adorable card - the DP is just right, the dog image is a hoot (!) and the sentiment is perfect!

Sue from Oregon said...

so darn cute! You stampers did a great challenge this week!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Adorable card Frances, LOVE the fun design and adorable image!

Have a wonderful weekend, Jennifer :)

Christi Flores said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!!

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Frances! So cute!

Marie said...

Wow! What a cool dog card...