Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Treats From The Oven!

pp-wsc85-pie-wm

Hi everyone

It’s Tuesday which means I have another Paper Pretties creation to share with you today. This week I thought I would play with one of my newer Paper Pretties stamps that I received recently. These are actually older stamps for Paper Pretties but they are new to me.

These stamps are from the set “Sweets for the Sweet” which is a fun baking themed set .. lots of fun stamps and sentiments in this one.

I was browsing though all the sketches that I haven’t gotten around to doing as yet and found this one which was a recent Weekend Sketch challenge WSC85.

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweets for the Sweet – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Flowers; Button; Floss; Circle Nestabilities; Scallop Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Copics

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin all the dots, awesome job Frances.

Christi Flores said...

This is beautiful!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally fabulous Frances!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Charming!! Yummy colors, paper and ribbon!!

Anonymous said...

Yum. (card and pie) Annie

bluemoon said...

I love your matching colour combo with everything on your card, wow! Where did you get your flowers to match so perfectly? or rather who is mfr? Terrific, tfs. bluemoonbyniteatyahoodotcom