Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You Brighten Up My Day!

elzy-picnic-wm

Hi everyone,

I am back again with our Day 3 sneak peeks of the new stamps to be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this coming Thursday 23rd July.

My card today uses another of the images and sentiments from the Mini Messages – Summer Time set … this is such a great set to have.

The border along the edge of the card was created using the EK Success Wavy Dot Border Punch.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Mini Messages – Summer Time set – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Ruby Red & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Wavy Dot Border Punch; Circle Nestabilites; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

Beautiful Frances, I love the border!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Fun fun, I love red and black.

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card - love the dotty border!

Debi said...

beautifully done, love the red and black theme with that cute image.

Rachel Hope said...

Love the bold color combo and your coloring on the basket!