Sunday, July 12, 2009

A New Baby Girl!

alota-baby-adam-wm

Hi everyone hope you are all enjoying your day!

My card today uses one of the new Alota bug stamps … I was so excited when Alota Rubber Stamps released some new bugs about a month ago. This stamp used here is called “The Sterners”, this stamp was created in honor of Helene’s new Grandson. Isn’t it adorable

I decided to make my card for a little girl for no other reason then I prefer the girl version of the designer paper then the boy the colors matched my image a little better. I used sketch SC233 from a couple of weeks ago over on SCS.

Recipe:

Stamps: The Sterners – Alota Rubber Stamps;

Paper: White; Regal Rose, Gable Green – SU; Nana’s Nursery DP - DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Pink Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brads; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape; Copics

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Awww, this is an adorable card Frances!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet!!!

Marie said...

Nice card, lovely colors…

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous coloring

Anonymous said...

OMG I totally love this card. I might even have to get this stamp. Annie