Friday, July 24, 2009

Anyone For Ice Cream!

hanna-circle-icecream-wm

It’s time for another challenge over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS. This week design team member, Silke Kittmann has challenged us to create a circle card.

I used my inverted scallop circle nestabilities to create my circle card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Ice Cream Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Chocolate Chip – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Inverted Scallop Circle Nestabilities; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

6 comments:

Donna said...

Super cute card Frances, love the design. Donna x

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute~love the inverted circle shape!!

Silli said...

Hello Frances, your card is very pretty. I love the *yummy* image and the colors... Thanks for playing! Hugs and happy friday! Silke

Joanne (jojot) said...

me...me....I want some ice cream.....cute one

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Cindy and Riley is super cute!!