Thursday, July 2, 2009

Take Time For You!

ebc22-rwb-bath-wm

Hi everyone!

It has been a while since we have had any Elzybell challenges as we had a break while Elzybells was celebrating their 1st blogiversary over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. But now June is over we are back again … so now it is time for another challenge! This time round the challenge is to create a card using the colors of your countries flag.

Well as I live in Australia, the colors of my flag are red, white and blue. My card uses the “Rubadubdub” set. I also used last week’s SC234 sketch challenge from SCS, I normally do this every week but last week I didn’t get around to doing it so I decided it was better late then never right!

image

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Rubadubdub – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Riding Hood Red & Baja Breeze – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Brads; Sizzix Texture Plates; Foam Tape; Copics

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Very sweet Frances.

Debi said...

nicely done Frances

Danni said...

What a sweet image! and a great card!

Michelle Short said...

This is gorgeous Frances, I LOVE it! x

Tracey said...

An adorable card Frances!

Vicki G said...

Now that looks very releaxing! Great card!

Vicki

Rachel Hope said...

Pretty!!! Love what you did with the colors...I struggled with mine Big time :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Oh....to relax like this!! Do women really get to do that? LOL Darling card Hoots!!