Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Fun!

pp-summer-fun-wm

Hi again

I am back again tonight with another card to share with you this time for this week’s Pretties Wednesday challenge.

Two week’s ago Jodi Collins decided to go SO easy on the Pretties with her challenge! Her challenge is to make a card and use your very FAVORITE embellishment on it...and then tell us why it is your favorite! Easy and fun right? :)

Ok not too hard for sure hehe … thanks Jodi *smile*. Well I have a few favorite embellishments but I only used one of them on my card today …. as you can see it is ribbon. I also used my scorpal to add some scored lines on either side of my ribbon. Now I am supposed to say why it is my favorite …. hmmmmm ….. just cause it is LOL!

I used Paper Pretties “Make A Splash” and the new “Summer Fun” set which is an add on set to Make A Splash to create my card. The Summer Fun set is one of the new sets that will be released this coming Saturday 1st August. It includes this fun pool, ball, various other images and a variety of different sentiments too …. perfect for Make a Splash Sophia!

Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs to see there creations this week.

Paper Pretties News

On Saturday, August 1st Paper Pretties will be having their monthly Stampin In Your Jammies party!! The party starts at 8pm EST and will last until 10pm. We will be having three challenges, so be sure to come and play along!! Besides the challenges, chatter, and all around fun, we will also be releasing two new sets, Aloha Sophia to the public, and introducing our new Stamp Of The Month. Sneak peeks start on Wednesday July 29th!! Hope to see you there!!

Recipe:

Stamps: Make A Splash & Summer Fun – Paper Pretties

Paper: White; Black; Tangerine Tango – SU

Other: Black Ink; Baja Breeze Grosgrain Ribbon; Scorpal; Oval Punch; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

What fun!!

Jackie said...

I just love the scene you created for this! Fabulous job!

Jessie/knightrone said...

ACKKKKKK!!!! I am LOVING this!!

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Frances!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh SNAP! That is fabulous how you did the pool and Sophia! Brilliant job on the card Frances!

Jodi Collins said...

I ADORE this Frances! LOVE how Sophia is IN the pool! GENIUS! Awesome scoring too!!!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a true depiction of innocent summer fun

Jackie Pedro said...

This is DARLING, Frances!!!

simplyfairies said...

How brill this card is I soooo love that image what fun she looks like having....