Saturday, July 25, 2009

On The Pier!

DTGD09cindy_haffner-MFT-wm

Hi everyone

My card today is for one of the the Dare to Get Dirty challenges over on SCS. I haven’t had much time to play this year but I just had to play in this challenge as my friend Cindy Haffner was hosting the challenge and it was a sketch challenge … love her sketches!

I used the stamp set from the first MFT kit that's available all month called On the Pier. This is actually a rectangle stamp but it still looks good in a circle *smile*. The image was stamped on Perfect Paper Panels with Brilliance Black ink and then colored with copic markers.

Recipe:

Stamps: On The Pier – MFT Stamps

Paper: White Perfect Paper Panel (MFT); Baja Breeze & Tangerine Tango – SU; Offshore Collection DP – Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Orange Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Cindy (Stamp With Me Cindy G/Stamping Therapy) said...

Really cute. I like the paper you chose to go with the image.

Sheri Gilson said...

Geat summer card!! Love the sketch & DP.

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances I'm so happy you played along. Love that new WTG!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Cute summer card! Love the bg dp!