Friday, July 10, 2009

Eye For You!

mftmfc6-monsters-wm

My card today is for this week’s My Favorite Challenge over on the MFT Stamps Member forum of SCS. This week the challenge has a child theme, to make something geared towards children. We were also given two links to use as inspiration.

I chose this one. As soon as I saw the quilt it reminded me of last week’s sketch challenge over on SCS …. so I grabbed my Monsters Ink stamp set and started creating. I used designer paper from MFT’s My Favorite Paper Pack – Spring Collection for the background of my card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Monsters Ink – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Certainly Celery & Rose Red – SU; My Favorite Paper Pack – Spring Collection – MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punches; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So cute Frances, makes me smile!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a giggle generator.....

Silke Ledlow said...

These little monsters are toooooo cute - Frances!!! What a perfect take on the Sketch!!! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Aye aye. or Eye eye. Annie