Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Bronc Buster Split Negative!

SplitNegative-Cowboy-duo-wm

Good Morning to you all!

My cards I have today, I created a few weeks ago at a club I attend every month. Each month one of the members of the club is responsible for the project that we do at club and this time round we were to create a card using the split negative technique.

This is one of my fav Stampin’ Up sets and as I haven’t used it in a while it was fun to get it out again!

SplitNegative-Cowboy-wm

Here is a close up of one of the cards I created.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bronc Busters – SU

Paper: Very Vanilla, Black & Wanted DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Versamark Ink Pad, White Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Star Brads; Foam Tape.

6 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Great cards Frances!! Love the negative technique. Will have to give it a try.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Great split negative technique with this image, Frances!

Joanne (jojot) said...

bold and dramatic....always love this technique

Cindy Haffner said...

Way to cool Frances!!!

Tracey said...

A great technique! These are fabulous Frances!

Chris said...

that is a great technique, I have to use it. thanks for the reminder.