Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello Sunshine!

mft89-sunshine-wm

Hi everyone

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is Cindy Haffner’s turn to supply the sketch. Btw the sketch challenge now has a new home in the forum if you are looking for it … from now on it will be included in the “My Favorite Challenge” thread in post #3 each week.

I used the “Let’s Picnic” set to create my card. I have paper pieced the girls dress and also the picnic blanket. All the pieces of food have been stamped onto scrap white card and then attached onto my card where I wanted them to go.

I added texture to my pink background panel by using one of the sizzix texture plates … this is the weave one. After running it through my die cutter the first time I turned the card around the other way and put it through again.

MFTSC89

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC89 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Recipe:

Stamps: Let’s Picnic– MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Pretty In Pink & Chocolate Chip – SU; Chocolate Kiss DP –MFT Stamps

Other: Black Ink; Pink Pirouette SU Ink; Circle Punches; Scallop Circle Punch; Sizzix Texture Plate; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect Frances, thanks for playing.

Vicki G said...

THis is great!!! Was super to chat with you for a bit last night........eight blog posts since I've been on.......EIGHT!!!! and it hasn't been that long!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

referring to the previous comment....you are one card making machine, girlie......

and this one, like all the others, are fabulous....esp. like the colors on this, deep and soft

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I like this picnic set - it works wonderful with this Sketch!!!

Anonymous said...

yummy card. Annie

LORi said...

Perfection...Cardified!!!