Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hopping By With Birthday Wishes!

mftsc91--birthday-wm

Hi everyone

It is time for another MFT Stamps sketch challenge over on the MFT Stamps member forum of SCS. This week it is Cindy Haffner’s turn to supply the sketch. Btw the sketch challenge now has a new home in the forum if you are looking for it … from now on it will be included in the “My Favorite Challenge” thread in post #3 each week.

I decided to use Birthday Flopsey … Flopsey is sooo cute and you can never have too many birthday cards. I paper pieced the cake that flopsey is holding to turn it into presents.

MFTSC91-birthday-in-wm

I also decorated the inside of my card this week.

MFTSC91

Here is the sketch. Cindy and I would love you to play along. Don't forget to upload your card to the MFTSC91 gallery on SCS to be in the running to win a $5 gift certificate.

Recipe:

Stamps: Birthday Flopsey – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Oval Nestabilities; Valentine Heart Border Punch; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hi Frances I love your card, thanks so much for playing.

Sheri Gilson said...

Fabulous card Frances! I just got this set, thanks for the inspiration!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just totally cute Frances!! I almost used the same Flopsey!!