Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hoot Hoot Hooray!

sc235-hoot-wm

Hi everyone,

First up, Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian friends and readers!

It’s time for another sketch challenge over on SCS. I thought I would make an owl card, after all it has been a while since I made an owl card hehe *wink*

This owl is from a set by Kelly Panacci that I picked up at a stamp show recently. I added texture to the back panel using a sizzix texture plate.

Recipe:

Stamps: Twit Twoo – Kelli Panacci; Sentiment – SU

Paper: White; Creamy Carmel & Chocolate Chip – SU

Other: Chocolate Chip SU Ink; Circle Punches; Sizzix Texture Plate; Foam Tape; Copics

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say. I love owls. This card shows them in multiple. Annie

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your owls Frances, so sweet.

Heidi Brawley said...

awe! this card is cute!!! I love seeing all your different owl cards you make! tfs!~Heidi

Vicki G said...

Way Cute! What a hoot!

Vicki

Danielle L. said...

Ack! Too neat - love all of the little owls! :)

Danni said...

How fun!

Tracey said...

A fun card!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the many owls you got going on here!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now why doesn't it surprise me that you would take advantage of a sketch that would allow you to use at least 9 owls on it Hoots?!?!?!? LOL Cute owls!! Cute card!!

Kelly Panacci said...

Hi Frances,
I love this owl card! May I post it on my blog with a link to your blog?
I would love to feature your card if you approve.
Thanks for using our stamp on your beautiful card!
Kelly