Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sugar & Spice!

sugar-&-spice-baby1-wm

Hi everyone,

I needed a to send a friend who is due to have a baby girl and baby card recently and this is what I came up with. I used an old favorite baby sent from Stampin’ Up “Baby Firsts” …. just love this set.

I also used my new Sizzix Movers & Shakers Die which includes the Curly label die to punch out the shape on the front of the card. This is the A2 version rather then the note card version that I have used previously.

sugar-&-spice-baby-wm

Here is the inside of my card … I thought this sentiment worked well with a baby girl card and it was the right shape too to fit the space.

Recipe:

Stamps: Baby Firsts – SU; Sugar & Spice – Inkadinkadoo; Bundle of Joy – Unknown

Paper: White; Pretty in Pink & Regal Rose – SU; DP – Unknown

Other: Black Ink; Embossed Scallop Border Punch; Mover & Shaker Die; Copics.

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

I love this card! So cute and very pretty for a baby girl. ~chris

Emily Leiphart said...

Adorable! I love the shape of the window. Baby Firsts is one of my favourite sets, too.