Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hanna’s A Mermaid!

Hanna-Mermaid-Scene-wm

Hi all … I am back today with two more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks of the new stamps that will be released after the release party this Monday 6th July. Today I am using the new “Mermaid Hanna” set.

I always look forward to seeing what Hanna will be getting up to each month! And she certainly hasn’t disappointed me this month!

For my first card I used some of the stamps from this set to create an underwater scene. I stamps Hanna on another piece of white card and cut her out and then attached her to the rock using foam tape. I also used one of the bubble stamps from the set to stamp bubbles around the edge of the teal layer of my card. The blue sea was created using my copic airbrush system.

hanna-acetate-3-wm It has been a while since I have created a transparent or acetate card whichever you wish to call them. Which is what have done for my second card today.

I really wanted to use this designer paper for one of my cards using this set so I cut a large piece and attached it to the back panel of my card. I also stamps the clam all over the front piece of acetate using white stazon ink.

hanna-acetate-in-wm

Here is the inside view of my card, I added the oval panels so that a sentiment or greeting can be written here without it being seen from the front of my card when it is closed.

Recipe:

Stamps: Mermaid Hanna – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Pretty In Pink & Taken with Teal - SU; Vibrant Teal – Prism; DP – Scenic Route

Other: Black Ink; Sage Shadow SU Ink; White Stazon Ink; Acetate; Oval Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Candy Dots; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

7 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the clams in white Hoots!! It's a fantastic look!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I came to your blog to catch up on what you have been doing.....thought I'd leave a general comment as your work is always fantabulous....but I just have to say that this mermain one is absolutely one of your best....in coloring, dp, design, and details...wonderful

Kerry D-C said...

Fabulous cards, Frances!! They are so cool!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so pretty, wonderful job.

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

This is perfect in every way...I love the bg paper you chose!!! Mermaid Hanna is lookin' FAB!!!

Vicki G said...

Frances, this is AMAZING. YOU did such a great job with the mermaid!!!!

LORi said...

Frances!!! You have done an awesome job with this stamp!!!!