Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Jessica!

pp-Jessica-bday-bug-wm

Hi everyone!

It’s birthday time again for one of our Paper Prettie Design Team Members. Today Jessica Diedrich is a year older, happy birthday Jessica! Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

Now if you didn't start this hop at Christie Ortman’s blog you have missed out on all the fun .... I'll wait for you to come back!

Each of us are responsible to bring something to the party …. I am bringing the entertainment!

I didn’t get around to using Danielle’s PWC60 sketch challenge from a week or two ago and as it looked like a fun one I decided to use that sketch for my card today. I also used Wade E. Bug for my card today! I seem to be having fun with this color combo lately too hehe!

Don't forget to check out the other Design Teams blogs to see there creations this week. This is also the order of the blog hop if you have problems accessing one of the other Pretties Girls blogs)

Christie Ortman

Christi Thorsen

Danielle Lounds

Frances Byrne

Jackie Rakoski

Jacque Pedro

Jana Weaver

Jodi Collins

Jessie Rone

Julie Masse

Jessica Diedrich - BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit Jackie Rakoski's blog. Don’t forget to wish Jessica a Happy Birthday when you reach her blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Wade E Bug – Paper Pretties; Sentiment – Hero Arts

Paper: White; Black; Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette & Candy Cane DP - SU

Other: Black Ink; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Sizzix Texturz Plate; Black Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!! LOVE pink & red together - great card! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the layout and colors.

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ADORABLE Frances! Thank you so much for making my day today! You guys are awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super sweet.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous Frances!! I am LOVING this!!

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow! Perfect take on the challenge Frances! LOVE the card!