Friday, July 24, 2009

Firemen Riley!

firetruck3-wmHi everyone!

Just look at Riley …. he is a fireman now …. isn’t he just adorable. He is busy around the town putting out all those fires. This is the latest of the Riley images that is to be released by Hanna Stamps any day now.

As soon as I saw this Riley I knew that I just HAD to make another truck similar to the one I made a couple of weeks ago which you can see in this post. Of course this time I turned it into a Fire Trucks …. I will probably give this to my DH as he collects Fire Trucks. I originally found the template to create these trucks at PCP here.

firetruck2-wm This weekend on SCS the Dirty Dozen Fan Club is holding here annual DTGD challenges. Tracy’s (LodiChick) challenge was to make creative packaging using premade or invented boxes and bags.

Well this fire truck is actually a box … there is a little box that goes in from the bottom of the truck …. so of course I am using this for the challenge hehe!

Firetruck-wm

The standing Fireman Riley is freestanding … I had planned on attaching him to the truck but I decided I like him better freestanding so he can be placed anywhere near the fire truck. I used only part of the image to create the fireman who is driving the fire truck. And no he isn’t on the wrong side …. he is driving an Aussie fire truck LOL

Recipe:

Stamps: Fireman Riley - Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Real Red – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Punch; Key Tag Punch; Silver Brads; Gem Brads; Distressed Stripe Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Black Alphabet Stickers; White Line Stickers; Foam Tape; Copics

13 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! THis is just soooo stinkin' ca-ute!!!!!!!!

Karin said...

Those moose are so adorable. I love your firetruck!

Sheri Gilson said...

OMG~that is too cute!! I just love Riley and I will need to order this one as I have two firefighters in the family. Awesome job!!

Chris said...

that is absolutely adorable, it'd be a great favor for a child's party.

Bethany Paull said...

That is so beyond incredibly cute!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh so darling, love this
Frances, you rock!!!

Anonymous said...

I know someone who would love this card. Annie

Nicki (CSS) said...

Frances this is adorable - great interpretation with the template. We just love to see all of the different creations made with it - This is awesome!

Norine said...

this is the cutest thing ever great job
Hugs
Norine

Elena said...

Wow! The most adorable project I've seen! Fabulous job!

Tracey said...

This is just too adorable! Love this Frances!!

Danielle L. said...

Ack! I'm overwhelmed by the cuteness of this Frances! Adorable! :)

Jenny Gropp said...

CUTE beyond words!!!