Sunday, July 12, 2009

Harvest of Hope

mft-harvest-of-hope-wm

Hi everyone,

It is time for another MFTeaser! MFT Stamps will be releasing 3 brand new stamp sets this coming Wednesday 15th July.

For my card today I used a brand new “Annie LaPoint” set called Spread a Harvest of Hope. I wanted to use this red designer paper which is from My Favorite Paper Packs - Summer Collection as the flowers in the wheelbarrow reminded me of the flowers on this particular paper.

I added texture to the white base panel of my card using a sizzix texture plate and then once I had run it through my die cutting machine to emboss it I went over the raised areas of the card using my sponge block and soft sky ink pad.

Recipe:

Stamps: Spread Harvest of Hope – MFT Stamps

Paper: White; Real Red & Cool Caribbean – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Rectangle Nestabilities; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Red Brads; Sizzix Texture Plate; Foam Tape; Copics

8 comments:

Melody said...

I love the new stamp Frances! I love the wheelbarrow and flowers theme. Love your colors!

Danni said...

I just love this card! So pretty!

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Frances.

Christina Fischer said...

This is beautiful, Frances! I love the colors! :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

Just beautiful Frances!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fresh, delightful, happy

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely beautiful Frances!! LOVE the happy colors! And that image is just charming!!

Anonymous said...

Simply Gorgeous. Annie