Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cyber Hanna!

hanna-HSJULYNSC-Cyber-wm

Hi everyone!

I have two more sneak peeks of the new stamps that are to be released by Hanna Stamps after the release party this coming Monday 6th July. This time round I am using the new “Cyber Hanna” set.

For my first card I use only part of the main image from the set and used a recent sketch from Paper Crafts Planet. The background paper is from the DCWV Alphabet stack, I remember that I hmmmed & haaaed when I was thinking of getting this particular stack as it is all black and white DP but I am glad I did as I have been using this a fair bit.

Hanna-cyber-notebook-wm

I decided to also make a note book using this set … I can use this to keep my passwords or anything I might need that is computer related. There is always something I need to keep note of that I find online.

Recipe:

Stamps: Cyber Hanna – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Black; Regal Rose & DP - SU; Alphabet Stack DP - DCWV

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Labels Nestabilities; Grosgrain Ribbon; Pink Brads; Bind It All; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

8 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

looks just like my table.....wish I could say that gal looked like me....lol

Tracey said...

These are both fabulous Frances! What a great new Hanna!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

You just keep on tickin', my friend. These are fabulous!

Cindy Haffner said...

Super job Frances!!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful card and project Frances! Have a fun weekend! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Vicki G said...

YOu did a fab job with this Cyber GIrl! Love the Pink........and we both have "letter" dp behind our images today! Too funny!

VIcki

LORi said...

Love them both!! Great color Schemes and Fantastic image!! LOVE it!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous sneaks Frances, I love the colours and the dp on your first card is perfect, Hugs, Nikki x