Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More Riley’s

hanna-cyber-riley-sfytt-wm

Hi everyone,

I have two more Hanna Stamps sneak peeks to share with you today. This time it’s the new Rileys, Cyber Riley & Icecream Riley. Both of these will be released later on tonight after the release party over on the Hanna Stamps Member Forum of SCS.

My first card features Cyber Riley and uses the SFYTT sketch from 20th June.

Recipe:

Stamps: Cyber Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

Hanna-HSJulyC2-icecream-wm

My second card uses Ice Cream Riley … who wouldn’t want an ice cream from this guy hehe! I used the circle nestabilities to create the layers for this card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Ice Cream Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Pretty In Pink, Chocolate Chip & DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Pink Candy Brads; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush System; Copics

hanna-cyber-riley-abc-wmAnd one more Riley card again using the new Cyber Riley. I used my nestabilities to create all the layers for this one. And also my new EK Success Baby Border punch along the bottom edge of the card.

Recipe:

Stamps: Cyber Riley – Hanna Stamps

Paper: White; Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa & Candy Lane DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Labels 4 Nestabilities; Brown Ribbon; EK Success Baby Border Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

8 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

I love the cards! I think I like the first Cyber Riley the best.

Sue from Oregon said...

These are all wonderful creations!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my lovin all your
Riley's

Joanne (jojot) said...

great l/o, dp, and of course, Riley

LORi said...

Fabulous!!

simplyfairies said...

Awww these are fabulous, Love them!

Danielle L. said...

Oh wow! I love all of them Frances... especially the ones with the laptop!

Vicki G said...

and those Riley's are simply Scrumptious!