Monday, July 13, 2009

Footprints27

CCEE-Footprints27-wm

Hi everyone!

Happy Monday …. it is time for another challenge with my CCEE Stamper friends. This week we have another CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) challenge. This is when we pick someone over on SCS who has a catchy user name and create our cards around that name.

This month Dawn our challenge hostess selected the name “Footprints27” …. her instructions to us were that we had to create a card that have footprints on it …. doesn’t matter what kind as long as they were footprints!

When I read this challenge I had two stamps in mind … I ended up going with this wizard and footprint inkpad to create my card. I really dug into the archives of my stamp collection to create my card today hehe! I stamped the wizard and ink pad onto my card and then masked them so I could create my floor and wall. The wall was stamped first and then I used my copic airbrush system to apply my color over the bricks.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of our cards over on our CCEE Stampers blog which goes live at 12.00 AM.

Recipe:

Stamps: Wizard & Ink Pad – Visual Image Printery; Brick Wall – Imaginations

Paper: White; Black; Juna Purple; Elegant Eggplant

Other: Black Ink; Label; Grosgrain Ribbon

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my so cute and fun!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

darn...I should have held onto one of those beach cards with the footprint ribbon....NOW I KNOW what you were referring to....lol

this is absolutely magical....

Sue from Oregon said...

What a GREAT card with some wonderful images!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Omigosh! Leave it to you to have the perfect stamp in your semi truck collection to create this magically cute card! This is fabulous! And it's purple, too!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun card! I love it! I can never build up pictures for my cards - but you've done a fantastic job. (Clapping hands)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Now, leave it to you to have human footprints!! This is just fabulous!! We could do different challenges every day for 10 years and still not stump you!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

New twist on old stamp. Brilliant.
Annie

Anonymous said...

New twist on old stamp. Brilliant.
Annie