Monday, July 27, 2009

Pink Elephant Sketch Challenge!

PE-Messy-Rabbit-wm

Hi again!

I am back again today, this time with my cards for this week’s Pink Elephant challenge. This week the challenge was a sketch challenge and the design team were also using stamps from Joanna Sheen.

I couldn’t stop at just one card this week as I couldn’t decide which stamp set to use  so I decided to use both hehe.

My first card using the party set from the Messy Rabbit range …. these are just sooooo adorable.  I did substitute the sentiment for another sentiment I had as I didn’t want it to be a party card.

PE-Dr-Lofty-wm

My second card today uses Dr Lofty from the Lofty & Co range … again these are just super adorable!!!!!!!! Both cards follow this week’s Pink Elephant Sketch which you can see below.

RobinWillis#6

Head over to the Pink Elephant Challenge blog if you want to play along. You can also see what the other design team members created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Dr Lofty & Party Messy Rabbit – Joanna Sheen

Paper: White; Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette & Riding Hood Red – SU; Bella Rose & Washington Apple DP – SU

Other: Black Ink; Orange Brads; Pink Buttons; Foam Tape; Copics

9 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable cards!! Love the colors on both. Great job!

Cindy Haffner said...

They are both darling Frances, super cute.

Annie said...

Brilliant cards Frances.

Ann xxx

Trudi said...

Very cute Frances! I love that paper you used for the Messy Rabbit one.

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I think Dr. Giraffe is very wise and gives good counsel to rest, relax, and eat chocolate!! Both cards are adorable, my friend! I sure wish I could keep up with you and Cindy Lou Who.

Mothermark said...

You silly girl...thats not a pink elephant! Its a grey bunny and a tan giraffe! Just wanted you to know that! Snort!

These both are precious....off to find your CCEE card now!

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Your cards are great and look like so much fun!

Tracey said...

These are both adorable cards Frances. Such cute images!!