Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Fairytale Ending!

Elzy-Fairytale-Ending-wm

Hi everyone!

It is Elzybells challenge time over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge was to use buttons and bling on our cards.

I used “Knight & Princess” and the sentiment from the “A Fairytale Ending” set to create my card. I used the Spellbinders scallop frame die to create the base of my card. I added bling to the top of the princesses hat and also for buttons for  her top. Of course it is easy to see my button on the top right hand side of my card.

challengegallerysun

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Knight & Princess, A Fairy Tale Ending – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Elegant Eggplant – SU; DP – Kaiser Crafts

Other: Black Ink; Purple Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Scallop Frame Die;  Bling; Foam Tape; Copics

3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Loving it Frances....

Cindy Haffner said...

So darling Frances, love that frame!

Norine said...

this is just adorable
Hugs
Norine