Tuesday, July 21, 2009

You’re My Sunshine!

elzy-sunflower-girl-wm

Hi everyone,

It is day 2 for the sneak peeks of the new stamps to be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this coming Thursday 23rd July.

My card today uses 3 new stamps… Sunflower Fun; Sunflower & Sunshine. I used the flower to create the background of my card stamping it repeatedly over my white card and then coloring it. Don’t you just love that sentiment!

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Sunflower Fun, Sunflower & Sunshine – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Sun Yellow & Chocolate Chip - SU

Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Label Tag Die; Brown Brad; Foam Tape; Copics

9 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

reminds me of a local farmer's efforts to make money for the Make a Wish Foundation...he plants huge fields of sunflowers which SHOULD be tall and blooming beautifully right now...BUT all the rain we've had is slowing their growth...

lovely card

Cindy Haffner said...

She is a cutie Frances, Love your coloring.

Mrs Mayne said...

Ooo this is lovely!! Gorgeous design! x

Rachel Hope said...

So sweet! Love the BG you made!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card! I love how the BG matches the image. Great Job.

Debi said...

Wonderful job on this one Frances, I think she is my favorite of the whole release.

Michelle Short said...

GORGEOUS card Frances, I LOVE it! love how you have done the background with the single sunflower and your fab colouring x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful Frances!! Love your sunflower background!! And that image is just so sweet!! Perfecto!!

elizabeth said...

A bright and beautiful creation Frances, I love the colouring!