Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Charmaine!

pp-charmaine-bday-wm

Hi everyone!

It’s birthday time again for one of our Paper Prettie Design Team Members. Charmaine Ikach is a year older today, happy birthday Charmaine! Of course what better way to celebrate than a Birthday Blog Hop Prettie Girl style! As we can't get together to celebrate in person the next best thing is a virtual birthday party .... yahhhhhhhh what fun!

Now if you didn't start this hop at Jodi Collins blog you have missed out on all the fun .... I'll wait for you to come back!

Ok your back! It was my job to supply the candles … can’t have birthday cake without candles right hehe.

I used Canadian Girl Sophia to create my card. I masked out the Canadian Flags Sophia is holding and replaced them with candles. I also masked out the flag on her shirt. I also used my EK Success Candle border punch to create the border along the top part of my card, so Charmaine has lots of candles she has to blow out hehe!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the party festivities so far. Now it is time to continue on our birthday blog hop and visit Julie Masse’s blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Canadian Sophia – Paper Pretties; Candle – Stampendous

Paper: White; Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip & DP - SU

Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; EK Success Candle Border Punch; Circle Nestabilities; Word Window Punch; Foam Tape; Copics

17 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Frances, this is adorable! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! What a great way to start my birthday!

Vicki G said...

Love the colours on this card Frances, It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

OK, I love this one too! You girls are making Charlie too happy!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute, Frances! Love the row of candles at the top!!

Danni said...

That candle border is just amazing! Wonderful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is TOO sweet! Love the candles!

Cindy Haffner said...

I see a new punch, love it!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable!! I love it!!

Tracey said...

This is adorable Frances. I just love Canadian Girl Sophie and I like how you switched out the flags for candles!!

Christi Flores said...

I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!! Off to hop:)

PS-Uploaded all of Windows Live. Love Writer:) Of course blogger is having issues and I can't publish to it-LOL!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Darling card Frances! And so perfect for Charmaine!! Love your candles!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the celebratory candles...she looks so cheerful...

Tina said...

Awesome! TFS.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Frances! Perfect for Charmaine! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Frances! The candles in her hand...GENIUS! What a FAB card!!

Danielle L. said...

This is so stinkin' cool! Love how you put the candles into her hands!!!